Monday, April 23, 2012

Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.Search_GetRecentStats’, Event ID 5586 and 6398

In one of my new farm, I noticed two errors repeated themselves in the Event log every minute... One Critical (Event ID 6398), another Error (Event ID 5586), both complaint the same thing:
 "Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.Search_GetRecentStats’"

Then I found my solution from Andrew Toh SharePoint Adventures Site - Event 6398 and 5586 SharePoint Foundation

Health Data Collection is not enabled. Do the following to enable this service.

  • Central Admin > Monitoring > Configure Usage and Health Data Collection.
  • On the page, make sure the "Enable Usage Data Collection" and " Enable Health Data Collection" are checked. 



If they are checked, make sure you reset them (uncheck them, click OK, come back the recheck them). Then your problem should be solved... 

Some time, I wonder if I could ever solve this issue without other help... because both errors do not mentioned or indicated anything about Health Data Collection... 
So Thanks Andrew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment